Thursday, August 13, 2009

to wear or not to wear

I visited the university health centre this morning after feeling unwell last night..(light fever & cough). I was so worried and I am now as well if I could be one of them who has been quarentined somewhere out of the university's area. with masked people everywhere my heart and feeling started to worry and wondering if am going to be among of those who has the symptom of the H1 N1.
when i entered the medic room the MA ask me the most popular and common question nowadays (do you have any fever?)...I said I'am having the cough a few days back and i'm not sure of that but I said that am feeling a bit dizzy and uneasy so he started to take my body temperature. he said that if my body temperature is more than 38'C i will be quarentined but luckily mine is 37.2'C (slight fever as he said). then he started to question me like..."where did i go yesterday?"..."did I went to a crowded place?...and "since when I got this feeling of unwell?"... actually I was so worried when he started to question me with things like that I mean if it could be the reason for me to be quarentined. before I left he was kind of asking me a favor to wear the mask for the sake of me and myself and he mentioned that so far there is no cure for this outbreak...I started to be worried again and feeling guilty......

No comments:

Post a Comment