Tuesday, August 4, 2009

back to basic


this week i think i work a bit slow...i mean normally i juggle 2 or 3 tasks at one time but this week i can breathe easy..just concentrating on my real job of attending classes and give lectures to students.though i have one new task to add in the list (sending my youngest sister to high school (musical hahahah) early in the morning everyday at 6.30am or 6.45am i consider my phase this week is slow... I guess this is my day (or) week to stay easy and relax coz the nightmare is coming....working days for Saturday and Sunday this week. personally i think to work on Saturday and Sunday is never be any difference coz i was (haha am quitting the job) a fellow then where i have to work extra during public holiday (of coz i'm an easy target coz am single no hubby no kids to spend time with..guess that is a very typical "psycho" excuses for my fellow mates who are married..got husband to be entertained (the case of PJJ)..my kids need me..and the list goes on...)so i am OK to work on those days. plus i also doing my part time job as a tutor on similar days. well i have to enjoy this week to the fullest! BTW going for movie with my gang this week...

2 comments:

  1. what do u think of the new netbook? brilliant, rite? i dont have to deal with the crazy mouse cursor of uthm acer anymore.... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one reason why i purchased the netbook plus still remember that i said...i'm a blogger now! that new gadget (i call it) very handy.

    ReplyDelete