Wednesday, August 5, 2009

G.I (Government Issue) Joe

I was having a great time last night after watching the movie of G.I.Joe. It was an action-packed movie that is worth to spend rm9 for a ticket. the best part of watching this movie was sharing the great moment with my friends. There's nothing more I could talk about this movie coz i have uploaded the thriller of the movie to this blog so that you could see for yourself, but I'm going to share what i enjoy most about going for movie with my gang. Well, normally we will set the date for our so call 'monthly gathering' and to what activity(s) that we are up to and most likely movie or karaoke but there are times that we went for special treat which depends on who gets the "duit terpijak". Yup! sharing is the right word for this ritual (is it so? hahaha) and that's what people say..'sharing is caring' (but i reminded my female students that 'sharing is suffering' hehe)...yup we have been enjoying this for quite sometimes.
Hmm...getting back to the great moment..after we had our viewing or 'pitching lari' session we will head up to Ramly Corner (I'm not sure corner or stall..weird coz i have been hang out there for several times and never care to check what is exactly the name of that place)....and we will spend times there having casual conversation (some people say it's gossiping.......absolutely NOT, it's information sharing and transferring!). I think sometimes we need to take things easily........go with the flow while at the same time protect your believe and never feel that you are not important.

No comments:

Post a Comment