Thursday, September 29, 2011

You can't always get what you want


If in the past posts i kept mentioning bout being left alone and feeling so down...i guess starting from this post i will regain myself...i don't wanna be negative anymore after being departed by my two best frens for pursuing their PhD...i want to be "that" person again.
After being in my deepest thought and trying to figure out what did i miss for the past week...which was exactly after my "beb" gone for good to Aussie. Is not that i didn't miss my "mate" who is already in the land of kangaroo and kind of already forgotten her all these while...i miss her too..but maybe now when both of my BFFBs' are distance....the feeling is stronger...feeling of loneliness and emptiness....because all these while they are my biggest supporters!
I am feeling so disappointed because i'm still here....doing the same job which i have told myself that i wanna take a break from being a lecturer to a student...and that was what i am so happy about because my BFFBs' are also doing the same thing plus...i also have encouraged kak atie (my beloved mentor, fren, big sister etc.) and my other 2 junior coworkers to continue their studies...and they did it! i am so happy for them even though i'm still stuck in here.....i guess that is what i need to do...to motivate people up even though i'm also struggling to prove myself....
I believe that Allah has something big in stores for me...that's why i am still here.....while my frens are out there pursuing their dreams and destiny with a little help of me....in the end i will still be chasing my dream as well but is just in the matter of time....and i really want it to be it!
At least i bring happiness to people....and i will cherish the love and times given to me until it will finally ends......Allah is All Mighty....

No comments:

Post a Comment