Friday, September 23, 2011

Will all works and no play really works?

After about 3 months of no class and lecture i feel a bit lost...i mean i lost my passion of this career. i wonder why? but maybe i can start with what happened for the past 3 months....
I was so very ready and enthuse of continuing my study to PhD level. All this while i said to myself that i don't wanna go but after went through a session with my boss (dean) i am ready to fulfill his wish. but i am not agreeing on this because of him but after i have make a fine consideration. so i have decided and furthermore my best friends are also encouraged (actually it was like forcing...hehehe) me to do so. within that 3 months i managed to complete all the documents, proposal and all the things that must be done to apply for study leave.
So i have set my goal and focus of becoming a full-time student again at the beginning of a new semester. Thinking that i will no longer be thinking about what to teach to what will i learn.....i had my mind set for it! Unfortunately..........here i am.....still giving lectures, advising and motivating the students....(on a second thought I believe that Allah has a better thing for me! so i will wait). I guess those things has affected me so much plus my best friends are now on their track to complete their Masters & PhD after being granted a study leave by the university and the ministry.
And now I will still having my old routine of... working 24/7.of course i will earn more but if this will keep me forget about all the disappointment ( heart-breaking to be precise)..then there it will go...

No comments:

Post a Comment