Thursday, September 22, 2011

If I change my status...


i remember why i wanted so much to have my own blog and i even encouraged my frens to also have their own blog...its because i think i can motivate and inspire people who read this blog...but what if i have lost that sparks of motivating and inspiring people all because of me myself is also having a hard time? i guess it's normal for all people out there even though they are experts...i mean all those renown motivators...they must have their ups and downs....

so i guess by admitting that i am a normal human being....there is nothing wrong that sometimes i miss the moment that i need somebody to talk to and understand my feelings and personal things. i only share my other part (my personal life) with persons that i trust most including my 2 best frens who are now away from me...long distance. for most of the time i will only share my happy story with frens coz i really don't want them to know what i have been through especially when it come to a very exclusive part like my family and my feelings. i think i just wanna be protective for my family and myself of being hurt.

..............lately i feel so so lonely and sad coz i am alone and my 2 best frens are not around and then i don't know who to turn to when i want to share my problem coz they will always be here for me and i am very glad and bless for it....i wanted to be strong but now i know that it is not that easy....
i always appear very happy and strong in front of many people just because i want them to see me as the person who are always taking things positively.....but it doesn't last long coz now i think i am not that person anymore.....there are too many things happen lately and all has causes me of not being "that" person...and will it be temporary or forever before i can get back in my shoes?.....i just don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment