Sunday, September 26, 2010

Should..?


So another week passes by...and now it's the end of September. I have mix feelings of getting to the end of this year 2010...December is approaching and I have like 3 months of everything to work my plan...as sooo many things going on for the past 9 months, I need to make sure that everything has to work as plan (luckily that I didn't make any new year resolution...just a "wish list" so to called). Some of the thing that I have "wished" was completing the application as along as the final preparation for my PhD. Is there any progress of that?....well i have to say that...it's moving not progressing due to many "aral melintang" kind of obstacle plus my own state of readiness...

Speaking of readiness, I was actually having this kind of feeling of contemplating between the urge to pursue my PhD first or "putting the ring" or the other way round...honestly I was not not sure about this...and does this means that I am ready to "commit"?...I am not really sure about what I should go first now...but one thing for sure is I am so excited of getting my own house soon....

TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment