Monday, December 6, 2010

New Hijrah 1432


Again..It's been a long time that I have not written any posts to my blog. And again...I got a busy lifestyle even though it's a cliche'. Things happen so fast and unexpected..that is why people say that time won't wait...I agree coz sometimes I feel that I have wasted so many times doing things that are not so planned and yes even that I have realised that I have wasted so many times but I keep repeating the same routine. I know that I can accomplished many things if I set my mind straight and aiming for what it has to be done.

Well then think positive and straight...with new dawn of Hijrah I believe I need to set my goal and aiming to what I have to do months or even years ago. It's time to restart and regain the confidence of aiming for the best...well.... I do it not because of others but for myself. Again...some people might say that they work hard for appraisal and reward from their superior but for me I work hard because I want to achieve my goal and standard plus it's my responsibility to accomplish a good standard of work....and the award that i received was because I deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment