Wednesday, September 22, 2010

the truth is...sometimes i try sometimes i cry


Still in the mood of "raya"....well it's in Johore..we celebrate Eid for a month...lots of frens to be visited...long lost relatives...etc..etc..etc. So what did I enjoy most of the celebration...? Not so much on shopping coz am still in the state of "freezing" myself from the "urge"...but I do went for shopping though BUT I shoppe for my brother and sisters plus my nephew (he losts his father at the age of 5 month..5 years ago)...so giving him the hapiness of "raya" is a joy to me.


And off course when more people come and "raya"...people will ask the "evergreen" question to me....honestly..am not tired and feel sucks..but I feel rather worried and doubt...

One of my former student said this to me.."Miss ni saya tengok rilek jek...bila lg miss? Nanti kalau miss mati tak ada sapa nk doakan"....honestly I did not feel offended by his statement but I was quite stunned and later replied to him that...it's not that I wasn't thinking bout my "second phase" of my life but I believe that the day will come soon and I don't now when...but soon..when the time is finally arrived...and honestly that am still waiting for that moment and day to come...believe me..I've tried and still trying...but it's not easy...


No comments:

Post a Comment