Tuesday, May 11, 2010

what song are u?


I read a newspaper article last week...it was about how songs can affect your life, motivation and how do you perceive this world. Yeah...for many people they might have their own so called "our song" to reminisce different memories (bitter or sweet) throughout their precious life...the song can be in different genre to describe different mood for example if am furious then a "head-banging" kinda song is my choice and when I'm broken then I would go for the same genre too or the song that motivates me back...and my all time favorite is "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson..

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes ?til I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I loved
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway


No comments:

Post a Comment