Monday, May 10, 2010

life is good when someone cares for you


I admit that I was ignoring or rather "loosing grip" of this blog as I have long been hooked up with so many things happened in my life lately. The ups and downs in my life has made me a really though girl (i believe so). I was once so upset and down of disastrous "curiosity" by some people of why am I still single..I guess that's the curse of single lady like me. What made me stood out of these "disastrous moments" was the people who stood up before me...friends & family..they were the best thing I had ever have...their support, care, love and understanding has made me realised that how life is so good by having all of them that care for me and I guess I need to be with all the people who cares, loves and supports for others...and this is how i wanna say it...fazita cares back!

No comments:

Post a Comment