Monday, May 10, 2010

betrayed everyone?


I was having a casual conversation with my colleagues about work and how things has changed after few years of "inhaling" some bad influences to our life. As the times goes by we agreed that for some reasons we are very happy of what things has become now...but it comes to my mind of some people said that we should cherish the moment that we enjoy while we still can and don't ever look back. Speaking of looking back...during our "catastrophic" time..we both have experienced the taste of betrayal and being betrayed by somebody that most of all know..."best friend" a.k.a "the person that you trust"...we shared our thoughts and feelings about this matter and I admitted to her that for what "the person that you trust" did to me has landed some remarkable "stain" in my profile..that is...I will never trust people again...and does it true that we should trust only ourselves and couldn't agree more that...."it takes years to build up trust but only second to destroy it"...

No comments:

Post a Comment