Monday, January 25, 2010

of being a single


I had a very truthful moment when i was YM(ing) with my former student last nite. We were discussing about how good and bad of being a single. We both agree that being a single is quite easy I mean we are more independent and free to choose and do what we want because there is no string attached BUT we are also agree that it is undeniable that sometimes we need somebody to share things, feelings, happiness, sadness etc.

Being a single at my age...some might say that I must be the "memilih" type..honestly YES!..I mean who needs just any type of man..even a criminal would go for somebody who are "beriman, baik tingkah laku, sopan etc. So definitely we have to make our choice and believe me... it is not as easy as choosing or picking up fresh fish from the market! We are dealing with a very soft part of our life...the heart..

Should you trust your heart then... of choosing the rite person, your soul-mate, your other-half etc.? The answer is YES and NO..because as human being we are fully-furnished with "hati & perasaan serta akal yang sangat mantap!"...so use all these equipment to look for the one that is rite for you...even though it's going to take ages to find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment