Monday, January 4, 2010

new dawn..new horizon

It's the begining of a new year of 2010. I believe most of us are now having plans, dreams and determination in hand to embark on this new page of our life. Where many people tend to have their new year resolution..we sometimes fall to the trends..in where at the end of each year we end-up of not achieving what we have planned or maybe dreamt for.

In my shoes I strongly believe that we don't need to have every new year or the good one to realise what we have plan and dream. It is strongly depends on our own effort as what my "Ustazah & Ustaz" remind me.."ALLAH tidak akan mengubah nasib seseorang kecuali dia berusaha...." If we success then we should be thankful and if we fail we shouldn't be sad coz we still have ALLAH to be a shoulder to cry on...

Perhaps I must state what are my plans & dreams for my next page of life..well..how about double-up my effort to be a better person and some seriousness in building up good/better mars & venus MOU..

No comments:

Post a Comment