Monday, January 4, 2010

bila lagi.....PART 2


On my way to class today, one of my former student who is now in his final year studying engineering asked me.."bila nak walimah?" and I replied .."selagi tak ada gosip2 tu diam2 je..". Hahaha..I feel kinda funny for the answer but thats the safest feedback that i could think off..

Another situation..one of "Makcik Cleaner" here in my work place and she is one of the makcik(s) that i knew..asking me quite a similar tone kinda question.."Hai... teringin nak makan nasi minyak Fazita..bila lagi?"..my reply.."Nasi minyak?? bila2 saya boleh bawak makcik pegi makan.."..hahaha another case close..ermm I mean for that moment...

Similar situation...while i'm YM'ing (pls don't use this term for official purpose..just my expression..hehe) with a friend..one of the topic that poped-up is about making choices..he give me a very good and interesting analogy..between BUFFET & TABLE DHOTE (he's the hotcat expert..that's why). He said that..BUFFET is there a lotta choices that you can chose from...TABLE DHOTE is u have to take only that.... mean no choice .. decision is from your parents.

Well...is it hard for one to make excuses and choices? What would you do if you are in my shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment