Monday, November 5, 2012

A Moment to Remember

I guess this is the longest "hibernate" status I have ever been after the lost of a beloved sister, daughter, mother and wife, 4 months ago. The date of July15,2012 will always be a moment to be remembered for the running tears of loosing somebody that I love so much. She was not just my sister, she was also my closest friend, a motivator, a life-saver, a light in the dark and the list goes on.....
Until today I am still mourning for the loss not because I miss her a lot but because of the moments that I shared with her, the ups and downs, the secret..............how i miss the moment it was indescribable...and every time i remember those moments...my tears run hard...
My Dearest Sister Sarina..........your memory to us will always be remembered till Jannah..Insya Allah...Amin and Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment